SM-3 Marker Light
With 70,000 peak candlepower, these high intensity Xenon strobe marker lights clearly mark crew-overboard sites with each brilliant flash. Price refers to a single item, minimum quantity: 4 pcs
PAYPAL, Credit card, Advance bank transfer.
Very fast order fulfillment.
It automatically rights itself and activates when in the water and begins strobing, operating for up to 60 hours on a 6-volt lantern battery. (battery is not included) Perfect for commercial marine, petro-marine, cruisers and any application needing a reliable COB light.
- Brighter light in all directions;
- Upgraded polycarbonate blend case, improved impact rating; UV, temperature and chemical resistant;
- Perfect for commercial marine, petro-marine, divers, cruisers, and any application needing a reliable COB light;
- Automatically rights itself and activates when in the water;
- High intensity Xenon strobe gives 360° visibility for more than 3 miles (4.8 km);
- Floats upright in all conditions;
- Minimum 36 hours continuous operating life;
- A Matter of Balance.
Marker lights, by design, need to float upright for maximum visibility. The 6-volt lantern batteries provide the ballast for these lights. Although batteries may be the same size, the different chemistries cause them to have varying weights. It is imperative that only the 6-volt battery models suggested are used. Too little ballast and the light will lie over on its side and be ineffective; too much weight and the light may sink. If there are any doubts as to the appropriate weight of the battery, test the light by placing it in shallow water. If it floats upright, it is good, however, if the SM-2 sinks, the battery is too heavy.
Suggested Battery Types, Screw Terminal Batteries:
- ANSI/NEDA: 915, 915C, 915D, 915AC
- Duracell: M915, PC915
- Rayovac®: 942, 944
- Eveready®: 510S